PTO Leadership Council
The PTO Leadership Council of WCS is comprised of experienced leaders from all three levels of education including elementary, middle and high. They are committed to the training of School Support Organization leaders (PTO, PTA, PTSO), staying informed on current and state-wide education issues and legislation, serving where needed, and communicating pertinent information.
The PTO Leadership Council is an advisory committee made of leaders around the county for the sole purpose of support for our PTO leaders. Please address specific school questions to your schools PTO contact. Questions for the PTO Leadership Council can be directed via email or any of the representatives.
- 2019 – 2020 Fundraiser Request
- Booster Club Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- School Support Organizations Annual (or Monthly) Financial Report
- School Support Organizations Annual Information Form
- School Support Organization Financial Review and Inspection
- School Support Organizations Manual
Example Documents: These documents are for reference only. Any PTO/Booster Club will need to recreate these documents with the appropriate school information.