The PTO Leadership Council of WCS is comprised of experienced leaders from all three levels of education including elementary, middle and high. They are committed to the training of School Support Organization leaders (PTO, PTA, PTSO), staying informed on current and state-wide education issues and legislation, serving where needed, and communicating pertinent information.
The PTO Leadership Council is an advisory committee made of leaders around the county for the sole purpose of support for our PTO leaders. Please address specific school questions to your schools PTO contact. Questions for the PTO Leadership Council can be directed to email@example.com, or any of the representatives.
- Use of School Facilities – Community Organizations
- Board Policy 4.501 (School Volunteers)
- Board Policy 4.501p (School Volunteer Approval Procedure)
- Board Policy 6.701 (Student Solicitations And Fundraising)
- Board Policy 4.503 (Parent Organizations/Booster Clubs)
- Gifts for Teachers
- WCS Strategic Plan
- WCS 5 Year Capital Plan