We are the Panthers
Pearre Creek Panthers are faculty, staff, students, and community members. We support one another and share a common understanding of our vision and mission. We are a family. Many Panthers make one pride!
The school was built in 2010 in the subdivision known as Westhaven. Much of the land on which the school sits was originally the “poor house” of this area. Many of the property owners were recipients of land grants. Pearre (pronounced Perry) Creek Elementary School pays homage to one of Williamson County’s founding families. The name Pearre refers to Revolutionary War veteran Joshua Pearre who moved with his family to Tennessee in the early 1800’s. For generations, his family lived in the area where the Westhaven subdivision now sits. They eventually sold the real estate to Southern Land Company, which donated the 14 acres for the school.
Pearre Creek Elementary was recognized as a “Reward School for Performance” in the State of Tennessee for the 2013-2014 academic year, 2014-2015 academic year, and again for the 2016-2017 academic year.