Stay Informed, Be Involved!
- Visit the WCS Infocus for district-wide news
- Visit our News & Events page for details on what’s up and coming.
- Check out our home page news slider for prominent events!
Classwork, grades & more:
- Visit WCS Family Access (Skyward) to track your child’s academic progress, view progress reports, and report cards, access teacher messages, and more.
Bringing food into the school:
In an effort to keep all students safe in our schools, WCS is restricting “outside” food being brought in to the school buildings.
- Birthdays, celebrations, or other special days – families may no longer bring snacks (donuts, cookies, etc.) to share with other students.
- Parents may no longer bring food from a restaurant to eat with their child.
- Class parties – All food items brought to school for class parties must be coordinated through the class teacher and school nurse. All food must be packaged with nutritional information and ingredients listed. Homemade and other foods prepared at home (fruit trays, party Chex mix, etc.) will be prohibited.
To find specific information you are looking for on this website:
- Browse through the website sections using the menus at the top of the page.
- Use the Search box at the top and bottom of our site.
- To contact our office via phone, our phone number is located at the top and bottom of our website.
- Contact a teacher, administrator or other other staff member by visiting our Faculty & Staff page for their info, phone, and email address.
- Find parent and student resources like handbooks, school menus, and more by visiting our Parent & Students page.
- Check out our Extra Curricular Activities.
- Join the PTO — Visit our PTO page to learn more about their meetings and activities.
- Volunteer to help out at Crockett by contacting our from office and/or the WCS website to get involved.
- Get the details related to performances, exhibits, and other events at CES on our school calendar.