Stay Informed, Be Involved!
- Visit the WCS Infocus website (Opens in new window) for district-wide news.
- Visit our News & Events page (Opens in new window) for details on what’s up and coming here at Pearre Creek.
- Check out our home page news slider (Opens in new window) for prominent events!
Classwork, grades & more:
- Visit WCS Family Access (Opens in new window) to track your child’s academic progress, view progress reports, and report cards, access teacher messages, and more.
Gentle Safety Reminders for Arrival and Dismissal
- Cars should turn engines off when in the loading and unloading zone between the paws.
- Bike riders should walk their bicycle at all times while on school property.
- Please watch for and obey directions from our crossing guard.
Bringing food into the school:
In an effort to keep all students safe in our schools, WCS is restricting “outside” food being brought in to the school buildings.
- Birthdays, celebrations, or other special days – families may no longer bring snacks (donuts, cookies, etc.) to share with other students.
- Parents may no longer bring food from a restaurant to eat with their child.
- Class parties – All food items brought to school for class parties must be coordinated through the class teacher and school nurse. All food must be packaged with nutritional information and ingredients listed. Homemade and other foods prepared at home (fruit trays, party Chex mix, etc.) will be prohibited.
To find specific information you are looking for on this website:
- Browse through the website sections using the menus at the top of the page.
- Use the Search box at the top and bottom of our site.
- To contact our office via phone, our phone number is located at the top and bottom of our website.
- Contact a teacher, administrator or other staff member by visiting our Faculty & Staff page (Opens in new window) for their info, phone, and email address.
- Find parent and student resources like handbooks, school menus, and more by visiting our Parent & Students page. (Opens in new window)
- Check out our Extra Curricular Activities page (Opens in new window) for more information about activities offered.
- Join the PTO — Visit our PTO page (Opens in a new window) to learn more about their meetings and activities.
- Volunteer to help out at Pearre Creek by contacting our front office and/or the WCS website (Opens in new window) to get involved.
- Get the details related to events at PCES by visiting our school calendar page. (Opens in new window)