Visit our “Stay Informed” Page for additional information about life at Pearre Creek.
August 2017-2018 Dates & Times:
- Tuesday, August 8th – Back to School Picnic 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 10th – First Day for EC, 1st thru 5th grades 8:50 a.m. (doors open at 8:30 a.m.) – 3:50 p.m
- Thursday, August 10th-11th – Kindergarten Assessment Days by Appointment Only
- Monday, August 14th – OPEN HOUSE – Kindergarten 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 15th – Kindergarten Group A, 1/2 Day of School
- Wednesday, August 16th – Kindergarten Group B, 1/2 Day of School
- Thursday, August 17-18, Kindergarten 1/2 Day for All Students
- Monday, August 21st – First Full Day for Kindergarten 8:50 a.m. – 3:50 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 22nd – OPEN HOUSE – EC, 4th, & 5th grades 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m
- Thursday, August 24th – OPEN HOUSE – 1st, 2nd & 3rd grades 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
IXL Summer Math Challenge
Join other rising 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders to compete in the Pearre Creek IXL Summer Math Challenge.
- Top 10 Students in each grade that complete the checklist, then log in the best SMART Scores will receive: A certificate, their name placed on the IXL Wall of Fame for August and an appearance on the morning announcements.
- All participating students will receive certificate of achievement and their own place on the Wall of Fame in their grade level hallway.