Planning for Your Future

The Page High School counseling center is here to assist you with your college and career planning needs. Page focuses intently on the process of preparing for testing and college applications, getting to know your strengths and creative passions, and encouraging you to expand your academic and extracurricular interests to strengthen your college resume.

The state of Tennessee believes in fostering the educational success of every student no matter what their future plans are.  The following are all ways in which they Invest in You.

Tennessee Promise

Seniors may apply for the Tennessee Promise scholarship, which will provide two years of tuition-free attendance at a community or technical college in Tennessee.

Tennessee HOPE Scholarship

The Tennessee HOPE Scholarship Program provides scholarship and grant assistance to Tennesseans attending eligible Tennessee postsecondary institutions. Review the requirements for the Hope Scholarship and apply online.

Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC)

The Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) administers over 20 different state student financial aid programs, including the HOPE scholarship, Tennessee Promise, Tennessee Reconnect, Tennessee Student Assistance Award, and the Dual Enrollment grant.

DUAL ENROLLMENT transcripts, along with consent forms, musts be sent through the Counseling Department with Mrs. Gonzales.

Class of 2016 – Current Students

If you would like to request a transcript, go to the Order a Transcript site.  Click start and follow the simple instructions to order your transcript. Note: The first institution name needs to be Fred J. Page High School as this is where the transcripts will be sent from.

For scholarships or special situations that require a paper copy, simply go to the counseling center, complete the paper form, and attach $2.00.

Class of 2015 – Earlier

Download, print, and complete the Transcript Request Form.

Mail the completed form and $2.00 to the following address:
Page High School
Attention:  Cindy Gonzales, Counseling Secretary
6281 Arno Road
Franklin, TN  37064

Make checks payable to PHS.


You can pay online, but please scan and email the Transcript Request Form to

Test Scores and Duplicate Diplomas

PLEASE NOTE:  Test scores are NOT included with transcripts.  Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency, such as ACT or SAT.

If you need a replacement high school diploma, you must complete the official request for a duplicate diploma from the state of Tennessee.