Page High News
Latest and current news from Page High. Stay up to date with the amazing activities our Page Patriots are involved with. We welcome you to come support our community.
Page High News & Events
- Yearbooks are on sale!
Order your yearbook online.
- Winter Sports Seasons are underway!
For team schedules for Basketball, Wrestling, Hockey, Bowling, and Swim, visit the PHS Calendar.
- Please join us in sending in hats, gloves, scarves, mittens and socks for the Homeless in Nashville to the Main Office.
Collections begin now through December 14. Sponsored by Smiles 4 Kids Club.
- Monday, December 10 – Youth in Government Interest Meeting, after school in Room 406
- Friday, December 14 – Cocoa, Cookies, and Cramming
Student Council will be doing Cocoa, Cookies, and Cramming for midterms Friday, December 14 from 3 PM-5:30 PM in the library (food and drinks will be served in the commons). Cocoa, Cookies, and Cramming is a time for students to come together and study before midterms. We welcome teachers to attend and help students study.
- Midterm Exams – Tuesday, December 18 – Friday, December 21
Fall 2018 Exam Schedule & Information
- Winter Break – December 24 – January 4
- Monday, January 7 – First School Day of Second Semester
- Tuesday, February 19 at 6 PM in the Library – Checkpoints Driver Training
In an effort to bring awareness and safety for teen driving due to the rash of deaths of teen drivers the past two years around Williamson County, Williamson County High Schools will be requiring all new students drivers and their parents to take part in a driver safety seminar, Checkpoints, in order for those students to obtain a parking pass and to drive to high school. These safety seminars will be about an hour in length and are designed to show statistics and facilitate conversations of safety between the parents and their teen driver. At the end of the session, parents will form a driving contract with their own student driver(s). All students in their first year of a license will be required to take the course even if they drive now. Students who have been driving for a year or more of have already participated in the Checkpoints program will not have to take the course in order to obtain the parking pass. Upcoming Dates: March 12 and April 23