Page High Athletics
Our Mission Goals are:
- Create positive student-athlete opportunities
- Responsibility and Integrity
- Succeed and win championships
- Value to Page, Community, and State
- Provide memorable fan experiences
As Patriot athletes, students will make a commitment to themselves, teammates and to the athletic program to follow the rules and expectations of being an athlete. Page High offers a wide variety of sports in fall, winter, and spring seasons. Learn more about Williamson County Schools athletic guidelines and requirements, complete required electronic athletic forms in order to participate in athletics, or for specific information on tryouts for various sports, please contact the head coach.
At Page, we offer a variety of fall, winter and spring sports including:
Page High Athletic Booster Club
Become a Booster Member! $20 enrolls your family as a Booster Club Member. All membership money goes directly back to the Page High Sports Programs to help our athletes and our athletic programs perform at their best.
Sports Specific Spiritwear
How do I order Sports Specific Spiritwear?
1. Print out the Page Athletic Booster Order form (the logo options will print out automatically as a page 2).
2. Fill out your name, cell phone number, e-mail, and all items you wish to purchase.
3. Decide if you would like a specific sport to be on your items or just “Athletics”.
4. Send in your order form and check made out to PHS ABC (all prices include tax) to the Main Office c/o Athletic Booster Club. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you have questions, please contact the PHS Athletic Booster Club.
A Sports Pass will get you into every home sporting event with the exception of TSSAA events. Purchase one today and within a few games the pass has paid for itself. Sports Passes are $80 for adults, $40 for students grades kindergarten through twelfth grade, and $240 for a family. Please contact the PHS Athletic Booster Club if you have any questions. All Page High Students purchase their sports passes from the Athletic Director. Sports passes are included as part of our athletic fee and provided to all athletes.
Treasury Information and Forms
All sports representatives that manage funds for their sport must adhere to the Booster Treasurers guidelines outlined in
2017-2018 PHS Guidelines for Treasurers.