Page Middle School
In 1981, Page Middle opened its doors for the first time, donning a name steeped in local Williamson County school history. Fred J. Page, a former Superintendent of Schools, began his career in 1899 and served in that position for forty-two years. The Page Middle community has seen extensive growth in population over the past several years. Page Middle’s enrollment figures correspondingly rose with the influx of new county residents.