- Invest Now Page Middle School
Support Page Middle School by visiting our online school management system to make an
investment. Simply complete the donation form for your school and leave a description for your
choice of investment to Page Middle such as Academics, Arts, Athletics, Technology or General. Your investment
is a tax deductible, charitable gift. Thank you for supporting Page Middle!
- Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Enrollment information for students new to the district 2017-1018
- Scope and Sequence
- Successory Form
- Student Single Sign on Dashboard (online textbooks accessed here)
- WCS Meal Payment
- WCS Student internet resources
- WCS Student Email
- Locate our school (Page Middle School)
- Select the activity (Activity Name) you wish to purchase (ex. Class Supply Fee)
- Click activity to add to your shopping cart.
- Select Checkout button.
- You will now be asked to login as a returning user or your will create an account if you are a new user.
- You will be asked to assign a student to each activity in your cart.
- If your student has already been added to the system, select their name from the Select Student Profile list box. Otherwise, click the Add Student Profile button to add a student, enter their information (You will be asked for the student pin number. This is a number you will create and hopefully remember for future use). Once the student information is entered be sure to press the Save Changes button.
- OSP returns to the assign student screen where you can now select to assign the activity and press the Next button.
- Next enter your address that will match the billing information you intend to use for payment and press the Next button to proceed.
- Enter your card information and click the Review Order button.
- Review your order and click the Place Order button to submit your order.
- Once the transaction is complete, OSP displays a Thank You message with the Order Number for this transaction.
- A receipt is also sent to your email address and is always stored in your OSP account under the Your Account Tab.