To Enroll a Kindergarten Student:
- The student must be 5 years of age by August 15 of the upcoming school year.
- WCS kindergarten students attend a full day of class.
- First full day for 2017 is August 21, however all WCS schools determine their assessment times and staggered schedules (notify your zoned school for such times)
- Enrollment information is under parent tab at wcs.edu
- Bus information can be found under parent tab by going to bus routes/school zone at wcs.edu.
- Before and after school care information (SACC program) can be found under parent tab.
Please contact and register at Bus stop & school zone information.