Williamson County Schools School Age Child Care
The School Age Child Care program provides extended care programming in Williamson County Elementary Schools. Programming will be provided at all 25 elementary schools beginning fall 2016. Below are some frequently asked questions about the SACC program.
The mission of the Williamson County Schools School Aged Child Care (SACC) Program is to provide a quality program in a safe, nurturing, and familiar environment which supports student interests in physical, emotional, social, and cognitive development by providing students with the opportunity to complete homework, play independently, and participate in structured enrichment activities when school is not in session.
- Registration will open on May 2, 2016 for the 2016-2017 school year.
- New families can go to https://www.wcs.edu/before-and-after-school-care-sacc and select the registration button. Click on your school’s link and complete the registration form.
- If you are an existing SACC family, go to http://app.jackrabbitclass.com/portal/ppLogin.asp?id=505013%20 and log into your account. Once in your account, verify the information on file and select the level of childcare needed.
- Complete a 2016/2017 health history form. The form can be found on the SACC website. You can complete the form and email it to your SACC Site Leader where your child/children will attend SACC.
- Pay your registration fee. You can do this online with a credit card, pay at the SACC location or mail a check to the SACC location that your child/children will be attending. Checks should be made out to SACC.
- Notify your child’s classroom teacher of your dismissal plan.
- SACC will begin programming at 6:30 am on Friday, August 5, 2016 for children in 1st-5th grade.
- The first day of school is a half day of school. SACC will open the afternoon of Friday, August 5, 2016 from the release of school until 6 p.m., children will need to bring a sack lunch, an afternoon snack will be provided.
- Kindergarten students can begin attending on the first full day of kindergarten on Monday, August 15, 2016 at 6:30 a.m.
- Students in the Williamson County Schools Pre-K classrooms are eligible to attend the SACC program. WCS pre-k students can begin attending on their first full day of Pre-K.
- SACC provides Full-time care and Drop in care.
- Please visit the SACC website for a current rate sheet.