Summit High Parent Teacher Organization
The Summit Parent/Teacher/Student Organization is committed to enhancing your student’s high school experience. Membership dollars are used to support academics, athletics, band, fine arts, and a growing number of programs available to SHS students.
Our goals in order to help everyone achieve more by:
- Establishing and maintaining a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Supporting school improvement teams and promoting the finest education possible for the students.
- Expanding technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increasing student safety and security.
- Developing programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhancing the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
President – Lori and Matt Stone
Treasurer – Christy Guthrie
Secretary – Brandi Flatt
2019-2020 Committee Chairs:
Membership – Alison Hill
Spirit Wear – Alison Cannella
Hospitality – Sarah Pollock
Volunteer Coordinator – Rebecca Woolridge
Public Relations – Kris Krohl
Fundraising – Jan Conway
Athletic Booster Rep – Amy Burst