Parent Teacher Organization
The SSES PTO is an active, volunteer-run organization that works to enhance the overall educational environment by promoting volunteerism, encouraging parental involvement, and raising funds for additional resources that benefit all students
Sunset PTO Goals
- Establishing and maintaining a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Supporting school improvement teams and promoting the finest education possible for the students.
- Expanding technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increasing student safety and security.
- Developing programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhancing the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
Our PTO is made up of hard-working parents and teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Feel free to ask them if you have any questions, or email us.
The Sunset Elementary PTO welcomes you to the 2019-20 school year! It is time to update your PTO information if you are already a member or join the PTO if you are new to Sunset. You may now update your information for the school directory, join the PTO, donate to the Invest in Your Child campaign, order class t-shirts (added to our website this year), update your volunteer interests, and pay from the comfort of your own home by going to our website! To make POP! as easy for yourself as possible, make sure you click on the link above and complete all PTO forms before coming to POP! Finally, read a letter from our PTO President, Sarah Jones.