Retiring from Williamson County Schools
While retirement benefits within the Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System (TCRS) and Social Security Administration are not designed to replace 100 percent of employee income, they are designed to be a source for some of the retirement income. The Williamson County Schools’ Universal Availability Notice provides important information regarding the 403(b), 401(k), and 457 plans in which an employee is eligible to participate. Please see the information below to learn more about the plans.
- Universal Availability Notice
- Williamson County School Board Approved Plan Providers
- Comparison of 457 and 403(b)
- Summary Plan Description for 403b Plan
- Lincoln Financial Group
- VOYA Retirement Plans
- Horace Mann. No new accounts accepted; currently enrolled employees only.
- Voluntary Retirement Options; Salary Reduction Agreement
- Comparison of Legacy and Hybrid
- Member Self-Service Instructions
- Retire Ready – Empower: Here you will find information on the Hybrid Plans 401K
- Retirement – A New Beginning
- TCRS: Here you will find all TCRS forms for retired employees, active employees, or new employees
- TN Department of Treasury