2017-18 Textbook Adoption
Williamson County residents are invited to review Fine Arts, Health, AP Science and CTE (Arts, A/V Technology, Communication and Anatomy and Physiology textbooks being considered for adoption by Williamson County Schools and to submit comments about those materials. The textbooks and related materials will be available at the WCS Professional Development Center, 1761 W. Main Street during the times/dates listed below.
- January 18 from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- January 19 from 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- January 22 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- January 25 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- January 29 from 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Williamson County residents can also review texts at other times by making an appointment with Jaci Stewart, Curriculum Director, (615) 472-4068.
Links and Additional Information
- Online Textbook samples (opens in a new window) are located on the Tennessee Education website.
- Publisher presentations (opens in a new window) can also be found on the Tennessee Education website.
- TN Department of Education Textbook Reviews and List of Approved Textbooks (opens in a new window)
Click on Section C for State Approved Adoption List
- Textbook Adoption Timeline (PDF)
- WCS Textbook Committee Recommendation will be available after the committee vote in