May 24th, 2019 is the day that every senior is looking forward to. Graduation. There were the good times and the bad, but we’ve almost made it! As I am about to graduate high school, I can’t help but to feel like there are a few things I need to say bye to first. My first goodbye has to be to the soccer team. I played all four years and every single memory made from soccer will be with me for a very long time. I wouldn’t trade all the conditioning in the middle of summer, winning and losing games, the trips, our food stops after games, or singing to Sizemore on the bus for anything. My second goodbye has to be to the teachers that were very patient with me. I definitely was not the easiest student to have worked with, but I do appreciate everything they did to make sure I was walking with the rest of my class. My last goodbye is to Fairview High School itself. It was a wild ride, but I get to take everything I’ve learned and experienced into the real world with me. I couldn’t be more ready to start this next chapter in my life, and with that, goodbye Fairview High School.