Dear Fairview High School,

Thank you. Thank you for showing me what it is like to be proud in something, for showing me how to make true lasting friendships, for how it is to have a second family that you can always count on. I want to thank Coach Sizemore, thank you for showing me that I will always have someone that will forever believe in me. You showed me the true game of soccer and helped me through everything. When I just wanted to give up when I got hurt my senior year and couldn’t play most of the season, you kept telling me that everything was going to be okay and kept me doing the most I could with the team so I would still feel like I was apart of it. You made me love soccer more than I thought I could. Thank you to my soccer team. You guys became my second family and I wouldn’t change it for the world. We always knew that we could count on each other on and off the field, no matter what the situation was. I have bonded with so many of you and I am going to miss you guy so much. From the memories from the car wash, the play day, gatlinburg trip, to singing extremely loudly “Baby” by Justin Bieber to Coach Sizemore on the way to the away games. I promise to come back and watch you guys play, I know you guys are going to do amazing next year. I love you guys so much. Thank you Cassidy Hunnell for being someone that always put up with me. I took you under my wing your freshman year and we were close friends ever since. You have became one of my best friends over the years and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I became really close with your family and I am going to miss them so much. I promise to come watch your senior night, graduation, and anything else that you don’t want me to miss, I will be there. You are extremely smart and will be amazing your senior year. Please come to APSU when you graduate so you can be with me. Thank you to Decarlos Moore-Miller. You have became one of my best guy friends over this year and I am so thankful for that. I can always trust you with everything and I know you will always be there for me. Thank you for letting me bug you so much this year and walking me to almost every class and walking me to my truck every day after school. I know you are going to do amazing things next year in college I just wish I was there to see it. Lastly, thank you to my twin brother Trace. You have always been my best friend. We fight almost everyday but I wouldn’t change it for the world  because I am fighting with you. You mean absolutely everything to me and I am going to miss you so much next year. Next year will be the first year we will be at different schools and in this case different states. It is going to be so different but I know how great you are going to be. Just remember that I will always be just a phone call away and I love you so much. Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my life while I was at Fairview High School. You guys changed me into who I am today and I couldn’t be more grateful. Goodbye Fairview High School, hello Austin Peay State University.

Payton Elliott