The Lady Jackets celebrated their first home win Monday, August 19, 2019, playing against McEwen. To include some of the highlights of the game, Apryl Johnson, a junior, got a dig. Ella Ryerson, a sophomore, set the ball on multiple occasions. Anastasia Bierly, also a sophomore, being in front of the net, blocked numerous hits. All the girls, on and off the court, were enthusiastically involved with the ladies playing. Overall, the girls played really well  and represented Fairview High School amazingly. We are very proud of them!

Here’s what they had to say about it:

Anastaisa Bierly, said “as a team I think we played really well and I expect us to go to regionals this year.” JanahRae Eads, a new freshmen to the team, playing varsity, explained, “I had a lot of fun playing in my first game, and I can’t wait to play next year. The volleyball girls clearly act as a family. They’re all very close and it was so much fun to watch. Each time they score a point, the girls on the court all celebrate by hugging and going back to their position. It’s nice to see the sisterhood that has been formed through this sport, and Fairview cannot wait to see them succeed even more.