The Technology Student Association (TSA) is a student organization dedicated to helping young adults develop skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. TSA also helps students with personal, career and leadership development. On January 24th the Fairview High School TSA Chapter participated in the Middle Tennessee TSA Regional Conference. Not only did these students take home many trophies, but they also took home a great learning experience. Cody Turcotte and Braxton Maige won first place in Technology Problem Solving, Connor Farris and Salvatore Policari won first place in Debating Technology Issues, and Alexis Miniat, Jenna Ward, Jax Turner, Josh Caroll, Bennett Bateman and Amanda VanGuilder won first place in Chapter Team. Through these events, the members of the Fairview Chapter have demonstrated a strong work ethic and have learned valuable skills such as time management, leadership, and teamwork skills. Jenna Ward, a member of Fairview TSA said, “The skills that I learn in TSA are important because they’ll help me in the future and give me many opportunities to do the things that I want in my life.”