Thompson’s Station Parent Teacher Organization
Thompson’s Station Elementary is very proud of having an active parent and teacher organization. Our PTO holds several events throughout the year to raise money and help in the aid and instruction of students at TSES. It is the mission of the TSES PTO to:
- Work in tandem with the administration, faculty, staff, parents, and community to further student success.
- Organize events and fund-raisers to supplement and fund school needs, new technologies, etc.
- Develop and aid in the creation of new programs to support or enrich the curriculum.
- Support school improvement and promote the finest education possible for the students.
- Encourage and aid the overall morale of the school community.
PTO Executive Board
- President – Rebecca Gilley
- Vice President, Fundraising – Lisa Miller
- Vice President, Communications – Loch Powell
- Treasurer – Denise Davolt
- Secretary – Tisha Pierce