Our Parent Organization
Walnut Grove’s PTO is a local unit organized under the authority of the Tennessee Congress of Parents and Teachers, a branch of the National Congress of Parents and Teachers. The objective of our PTO is to:
- promote the welfare of our children
- secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children
- bring a closer relationship between the home and the school
- develop efforts between educator’s and the general public that will
- secure the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social education for our children.
To accomplish these objectives, the WGES PTO promotes educational programs directed toward parents, teachers and the general public through conferences, committees, projects and meetings.
|Co-Presidents – Jordan Beaird & Laura Miller
Co-Presidents Elect – Annie Haralson & Amy Childs
Co-Past Presidents – Jana Roberts & Lindsey Ball
Secretary – Abby Peterson
Treasurer – Corrie Summerville
|VP of Membership – Summer Morris
VP of Projects – Mandy McCall
VP of Public Relations – Kate Limbaugh
VP of Communication – Audrey Brooks
VP of Fundraising – Brandi Thigpen
The Walnut Grove PTA is committed to being strong advocates for the education and well being of every child by fostering community relationships through collaborative efforts between parents, teachers, and administration.